RoberCon is bringing even more games to the table through our Play-and-Win program. It’s available to all RoberCon attendees who purchased access to our Gaming room. Guests can play one of the games listed below and the winner(s) receive one copy of the game that was used during the convention–not a new copy.
These games were donated by one or more developers and producers to raise awareness of their amazing creations.
- Check out a Play-and-Win Game, when available, from our labeled section. Please note: Play-and-Win games will be labeled. Some games will be from the RoberCon library.
- Play the game with a group of people.
- Return the game and tell a staff member your name and contact information to enter you for a chance to win the game you just played. Please note: Only one entry per person per Play-to-Win game.
Winners names will be posted in the Gaming Room Sunday at 3pm, in addition, an email/text will be sent to winners. If a winner fails to pick-up their game by Sunday at 3:30pm, a new winner will be selected.
We’ve had a number of developers send us some games for you shiny people to play and take home! The list is still being updated, and we’ll receive more games after GenCon.
- Good Cop, Bad Cop
- One Night Ultimate Werewolf
- Arkham Ritual
- Boss Monster
- Spheres of Power (Pathfinder)
- Exploding Kittens
- Cards Against Humanity
Interested in showcasing your game? Email Natalie at email@example.com.
RoberCon takes place September 29 – 30 and features two days of scheduled tabletop sessions, panels, artists, authors, workshop, and more.