RoberCon returns in 2018 for our 6th year on September 29 – 30.
Registration deadline September 15.
When we asked guests what they were looking forward to at RoberCon they said, “Vendors!” And many of them told us they want more this year.
In response to feedback from last year’s Con, we have made a few changes in order to clarify what to expect as a vendor at RoberCon. Please read carefully. Your paid registration is your agreement to these guidelines.
2018 vendor fees will be $175 for the weekend. As a vendor, you will receive:
- 8′ by 8′ display space with 6′ table. Please note: we will be marking out the spaces this year, both to ensure fairness for all vendors, and to protect the artwork on display at Roberson (all spaces will be marked to be no closer than 3 feet from any artwork). If you need more than the allotted 8′ by 8′ space, we’re offering additional space for an added fee.
- Two folding chairs and one 6′ table will be provided. You can bring additional chairs and tables as long as they fit within your space.
- Electricity and access to our vendor wifi.
- Two weekend passes to the convention.
- Entry into the museum for advance setup on Friday, September 28
- You may split a vendor space with another seller but all items must be contained within the 8′ by 8′ space
In addition, we are adding the following guidelines to keep things efficient and (hopefully) make everyone happy:
- All vendors must be set up and ready for the start of the convention when the doors open at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 29.
- Lighting in the main vendor room is set up for art exhibits. We cannot adjust the lighting. You are welcome and encouraged to bring your own lamps for your space. Bring your own extension cords.
- Please do not plan on hanging artwork on the outside of your space unless you are on a corner location.
- You are expected to have someone manning your table/booth for the entire weekend.
- Space assignments are made on a first-come, first-serve basis. (In other words, those who have registered and paid first will get priority when site mapping the event.) We will attempt to honor specific location requests as much as possible, but we reserve the right to assign you to the space that best suits the needs of the convention. You will NOT be assigned a space until your registration is paid in full.
We are once again offering four ‘Sponsoring Vendor’ opportunities for a $500 fee. In addition to the items included with the regular vendor fee, sponsoring vendors receive:
- Your choice of location for your table
- 1/2 page advertisement (or a full page advertisement for the cost of a 1/2 page) in our program
- Added recognition during the event, and exclusive logo inclusion on the RoberCon website, social media, and any promotional materials
- Your business will be “introduced” across our RoberCon social media, plus a targeted ad boost on Facebook.
- A concierge volunteer will get you food, etc when you can’t step away from your table
- Use of our VIP perk room
- 1 additional complimentary weekend admission badge
You may submit your payment via Paypal below.
Or mail your payment to: RoberCon Vendor Registration, Roberson Museum and Science Center, 30 Front Street, Binghamton, 13905. REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Register by submitting payment and completing the form below
Vendors save 30% on advertising this year. Your business will receive an ad in our program (handed out to our 1,000+ guests during this weekend event), a digital ad on our website, and a shout-out on social media introducing you to all of our followers.
Our website last year, received over 5,000 visitors between June and September of 2017. This year, thanks to our dedicated website, we are predicting even more.
We have two tiers available:
- A shout-out on our Facebook page with a targeted boost.
- An ad spot on our website with a link to your business
- This will get you a half-page ad in our program
- This will get you a quarter-page ad
- An ad spot on our website with a link to your business.
- An organic shout-out on our Facebook page.